Landscape Maintenance shall include but not be limited to :
- Remove weeds from planters.
- Mow turf in Garden.
- Remove and dispose of trash and debris from planters and parking lots. Remove broken or damaged plant material.
- Trim plant material that has become a hazard (blocking driver’s line of vision, pedestrian pathways, etc.)
- Inspect and treat, as needed, for desease and insect infestations.
- Check irrigation equipment for leaks, breaks, and malfunction and repair as needed.
- Check and maintain irrigation systems for efficient water application reducing overspray and eliminating all run off from leaving the planted areas. (less Garden).
- Remove cob webs and debris from building structures and signs.
- Clean patios, benches, an outdoor furniture by spraying washing.